Kitchen airing

All rooms that contain hobs with burners – that use up air in the room they are installed in – require airing ducts.
Airing means adding fixed combustion air inlets, i.e. open ducts which can be either in the outside walls of the room itself or in a wall that connects to an adjacent room that has a duct that leads outdoors.